Our practice areas
Loss and maintenance of weight through diet.
Type 1 and type 2, prevention and detection, control of the disease and its consequences.
Diagnosis, treatment and multidisciplinary monitoring.
Gland function disorders, detection and treatment of nodules, thyroid cancer and other thyroid disorders.
Growth disorders, early or delayed puberty, prolactin disorders and other pituitary disorders.
METABOLIC BONE DESEASES
Osteoporosis, parathyroid diseases, and others.
Cholesterol, triglycerides and atherosclerosis.
Cysts, menopause and menstrual disorders.
Changes in cortisol and male hormones.
Gynecomastia, infertility, impotence and other diseases.
Computerized assessment of body fat to calculate the ideal weight. The assessment of body composition is an important component in weight loss programs, fitness or in the prevention and treatment of various chronic diseases like Diabetes, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia and heart diseases.
For the exam, two electrodes are placed on the foot and hand on the same side of the body. It consists in conducting an electric current of low intensity the individual’s body, setting the lean body mass (bones, muscles and vital organs), fat mass, total body water and daily energy expenditure at rest, according to age, sex, height and weight.
- Nutritional education for children, adolescents, adults and seniors
- Individualized nutritional counseling focused on the health balance
- Guidelines for control of health problems:
- Cholesterol and triglycerides
- Celiac disease
- Food allergies, food intolerances, eating disorders, fatty liver, hypertension, gastrointestinal disorders, headache, constipation, obesity and thyroid changes
- Monitoring pregnancy
- Nutritional counseling to bariatric surgery and intragastric balloon
- Guidance for physical active
- Guidance for weight gain